Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

How much is the speed of reliance gprs in kerala




http://www.indiweb.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/reliance-gprs.jpgHai guys today we are saying about reliance gprs speed in kerala

   Reliance is good network to use internet in kerala
   you must get the edge  for use reliance gprs ok

   Now the speed of reliance
   
               On EDGE it almost 18kbps-35kbps as download speed
              
                Upload speed 8kps - 15kbps 

       I think it is good speed to use internet with mobile and also reliance gprs offers are low cost

   Rs 14  500mb 3 Days
   Rs 29   1gb     15days 
   Rs 63   2.5gb   15days 

These are the good offers for Reliance

Thank you for view this post if you are getting more speed in any another n/w please inform me and comment me to this post

   



0 comments

Post a Comment